If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
1. Antivirus Software Developer - Golang Programming
Role & Responsibilities
Looking for a Antivirus developer
- Have knowledge about rest Json schema and open api standards are good to have.
- Experience developing in LAMP (PHPMySQL) stack
- Python, Go, Java andor MongoDB
- Building web applications using front end framework such as: Backbone, Angular, or React
- Knowledge and experience working with service oriented architectures
- Building responsive websites
- Contributor to open source projects
- Scaling and improving performance on evolving software and web applications
- Strong bias towards action and iterating.
- Working with SQL-NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CICD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS, Google & Azure Cloud
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
2. Application Security Analyst
SOC L1 Analyst Position Summary The security analyst, Level 1
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Application security analyst will ensure the development teams are using the appropriate set of AppSec tools.
They will provide consultnct services to the application teams to on-board their application to the AppSec platform, mitigation/remediation advice, general support and goverence.
What will you be doing?
• Work with application teams as a consultant providing advise on on-boarding, mitigation and remediation.
• Generate and provide reports to various stakeholders within the bank.
• Work with vendor partners to ensure high quality service.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong Application security foundation and development background.
• Experience as a developer in one or more of the following - Java, .NET, Go, C/C++ etc.
• Previous knowledge of AppSec tools such as SAST, DAST, SCA/OSA
Skills that will help you in the Role:
Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins & TeamCity
3.Cyber Security Trainer
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Train the students with secure coding practices & guidelines to handle all types of vulnerabilities at the coding level and security awareness
• Train on pitfalls and security loopholes in application development and network implementation
• Teach the students, give them assignments and material to help them study.
• Threat Modeling and Risk assessment, Common in Web /Client-Server applications and Network Design
• Hands-on guidance in installation/administration to secure networks, Methodology for penetration testing of applications & networks including hands-on labs, Securing Wireless networks
• Prepare training material (presentations, exercises, Manuals etc.)
• Maintain training related MIS (attendance, feedback forms, evaluation scores and certificate issued)
• Incorporate participants feedback for improvisation of the training programs
• Ensure the training content is relevant, up to date along with version control all the times
• Researching the latest security best practices, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and helping to disseminate this information within the group as well as the organization
• Conduct online and classroom training sessions by providing practical use cases and assignments
• Continuously improve on teaching methodology to suite online model to lead to the high student
• Proven experience as technical process trainer in Cyber Security, Network Security., System Security, Application Security, Cyber Security Governance, Security Operations Centre and Incident Management. andalso Should have knowledge about CEH,LPT,CHFI,ECSA,WAPT
• Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools
• Experience in structuring training courseware
Copyright © 2023 CYBERSAFEKEY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by IT KART